Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dreams

Leon Joseph Cardinal Sueners stated that “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”

What price have you payed to get to this present place in life? What price are you paying since you arrive at this place, spot or position in your life?

7 comments:

Jonell Hinsey said...

To follow my dreams I have left 98% of my family members to persue my life dreams. I have experienced a new culture and society. The price I have payed over the years however out weighs the accomplishments I have obtain in my life. So like Leon expressed in his quote...happy am I for my dreams are now my reality. (JH)

Jonell Hinsey said...

Hello

Unknown said...

The price I have payed is giving up alot of time i could be spending wit my boys. The price I am paying is being broke.Instead i choose to go to school, but I am willing to pay that price to make my dreams come true ,and i will get the job in the end i need to set up a better life for my two boys.

passion4him said...

The price that I have payed to get to this point is leaving my family behind and being the first one in my family to go off and pursue higher education. There was a time where i literally had to pay a price to be where I am at. It was the Friday before school had started this semester and I had to go to the Bursar's office to defer my fees and she had told me that i had to put 500 dollars down to start school, all I had in my account was 576 dollars that I had worked hard for during graduation time. When I left the office to go to the atm machine I felt so hopeless but I had to do it. It hit me so bad when the 500 dollars had left my hand thats when it hurt me the most. I left the office once again but this time I had to stop by the bathroom and shed some tears because that money was gone out of my life. I looked in the mirror and wiped my eyes and said Brittney make the best of that money and it would all come back to you! I remind myself constantly of this and I am striving to be someone and accomplish these big dreams! I am also paying the price of being content with the things I have and the many things I dont have. Brittney W.

Jonell Hinsey said...

Brittany I understand what you are talking about. But picture it this way, You are investing in yourself. You are your greatest INVESTMENT. I have had to tread the same water, but the decision you made will pay off in the future. You planted on good grounds, you will soon see the harvest.
Those of us that work hard to secure a future will reap the harvest in due time.

Jonell Hinsey said...

Rhonda life sometimes have a way of pushing us to the limits. We look around and say "how will I make it" and then the little eyes steering back at us empowers us to push beyond our limits.

Money never determines who we are. So you are not broke, you are rich. Like we stated in class, feed your subconscious mind with positive things. Even when your bank account is at 0.05 your mind is at 1.5 million.

Keep pushing, you are at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. For you and more importantly for your children. (JH)

Unknown said...

The price I have paid to be where I am is leaving my friends and family... It is a minor price but it is the price I had to pay so far...